Monday, April 6, 2009

April Favorites

I figure I share with you all my April favorites so far.

This Product is by far my ultimate best. I'm trying this facial cream for the first time and is great. It leaves your face silky smooth. Is very thick and all you need is very little to clean your face.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.

.

I love this mascara it stays on all day and it has great hold. Color in Linen.


This eyeshadow great for a highlighter. Color is Linen.


I love this NYX Blush is amazing not to dark or light color in Angel.


My last favorite is my AVON lip gloss in chic mauve amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment