Friday, December 18, 2009

Target and Walmart Haul



Ok I have been doing so much shopping lately and I need to stop. Since we are going to be moving, getting married and honey moon o man don't know where I'm gonna find all that money. Anyways I did get lots of goodies but I wont show everything being to be some things are private. I don't know how some girls on youtube can just show off there pantie liners and tampons like nothing is a big time WO for me lol. I did get shower gels, shaving creams and other stuff lol plus some beauty relative items which I can't wait to play with.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment