Saturday, August 1, 2009

International Japan Haul

Finally my b/f returns from Japan and omg I got a bunch of goodies. I never expected so many things when I sat on his bed and he just kept on passing on and on and on. I was over filled with so much. To top it off I got makeup as well and I thought that was sweet he took his time to go to a beauty store and get such thingies. Knowing him as shy as he gets just buying certain things on his own for me and the thought running through his head like omg stop looking at me. The thought he took so much time to really think of what to get me and all the stuff I do from nail art, to magazine reading, to stickers to other goodies. I'm just so thankful in having a great b/f and never want to loose him and can't wait till I go and come back with a suitcase full of makeup lol.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.




























No comments:

Post a Comment