Friday, October 16, 2009

Lia Sophia Haul



So I went to visit my fellow friend from YouTube also known as Jiselle Roman. In which she was holding a lia sophia event and I figure why not go and visit. Being that I never went to Chicago and this would be a perfect opportunity to meet such a great and enthusiastic person. I thought the party was so much fun and I got to meet some of Jiselle friends from schools and family members and other friends. The event took place at her church and there were small appetizers and drinks. The lady who sells the jewelry brought so much in it was over whelming. Overall I had a blast and was sad being that the next day it was time for me to go back home. The good part of the whole party was meeting a new friend Jiselle. So don't forget to go check her out she amazing at her work of makeup.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment