Sunday, July 26, 2009

Illamasqua Haul



I figured I place a small order from Illamasqua to try out there products. I love trying new things I don't stick to one brand. I experiment being there 3 things I look in a product quality, last stay, if worth buying again. This company may be new to me and may be expensive but is ok that the beauty of makeup. Every little things is more then you can ever imagine. It's worth it though cause in the long run if you spend on something cheap and turns out bad you get upset but sometimes your lucky and get great products with cheap stuff. When it comes to higher end product that when you worry cause of the price but look at what you getting for it.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment