Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Small Haul





I just got back from the airport since my boyfriend was flying to Tokyo Japan today = ( really sad about that but existed for him in doing so since he's been bragging about going to Japan for the longest time. Before we got on the train to go home we went to a beauty supply store and I found some good finds. I got 4 e/s 3 nail polishes and 1 nail art polish. Then when i arrived home my package which I placed from Nordstrom came, I was so happy. Funny how I was walking to my house and the UPS truck parks and I mentioned to him I had a package for me.

Disclaimer I did not receive this product for free I am not affiliate with the company in any way. I purchased this item with my own money. I am not getting paid to use this product in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment